No internet conection

I can't play the game because it keeps telling me I have no internet connection. Which I do. I have wifi with full signal!

Comments

• i can't play i have internet connection
  • Keep getting no internet signal- and I do have internet working fine. What's up with that?
  • I've been playing this since for 2 days then suddenly no Internet connection? My internet is fine and Skillz are enabled so what's wrong?
  • Hey @louie73,

Are you still having issues? this could have been a Skillz server issue.

-larku
  • I'm getting a message that I have no internet connection when my internet is working just fine. WhT should I do?
  • I too am getting the no internet connection message yet I can play other skillz games with no problem. What's the fix?
  • Hey @pacmedcio,

That's very strange - could you please submit a support request to Skillz on support@skillz.com and they should be able to help you out.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I don't use internet never have except for a week. I run on data no limit just the word SKILLS shows up and won't let me do anything. If I delete and reinstall I'll lose money in my acct. Thank you poolshootermn
  • Hey @Larrylpl,

Your money is tied to your account with Skillz. You can safely remove and reinstall the game without losing anything, you just need to login with your existing username and password.

If that doesn't fix your problem, it'd be best to submit a support request to Skillz on support@skillz.com.

Regards,
    -larku