Expert mode

Why can't we play expert mode for cash? I believe this will increase the chances of all players to win. Plus the game ends soon enough unlike scoring 45 balls and only to find out your opponent scored 9; such a waste of energy

Comments

• Hey @boyton,

Yes we will be offering expert mode for cash soon - we agree entirely, it's a very different game and is a lot of fun!

Regards,
    -larku
  • Looking forward to that, and why is skillz reducing prices in pro league?
  • Hey @boyton,

Are you referring to the proleague leaderboard prizes? or the cash entry game entry fees?

Regards,
    -larku
  • Lol. @larku I can assure there has been no lowering of cash entry fees. Btw, I want to say that whatever you have been doing has been great for game development. Not one "abort" in over 2 months. I do agree with @boyton, once you've defeated your opponent, the game should be over. Otherwise, keep up the great work, it hasn't been unnoticed. I'm now happy to promote the game. Can we introduce a 3 player game like bowling has? At $6 per player, for $15? not that slimy $6.19 bowling introduced but similar. Also waiting for a "mid-level" tourney. We need something in between $2.54 and $33. Again, great work and thanks for taking much/ ALL of the aggravation of aborted matches out of the game. I would guess you have done the work to make the handoff to Skillz better. Be well my friend. -K