Skillz instability, data, and maybe more. RUMORED NOT CONFIRMED. wait on @larku

edited March 15 in General Discussion
Apple just revoked 2 certificates associated with Skillz. There are, and please people, rumors, nothing confirmed at all. I'm not listing the rumors until I confirm the 2 security certificates revoked by Apple. They are only, most likely, say 99% associated with 3rd party publishers and were snuck in through some means equated with a crack in a door of 2nd party products OR open source programming.. I just deleted things I don't use anymore, especially third party or open source applications. I am a 20 years out of practice computer geek. I'll look into this more and I'm hoping Larku can shed some light. There is little to no direct risk as far as I know. Not knowing more about this. I'll comment again when further looked into.

It could have even been a direct attack on myself and no one else for specific data. They can have it, lol. No SKILLZ I'm not blaming you even though your program went nuts on me a short period of time prior to the warning from Apple. I MENTION THIS ONLY because Ive tried multiple games or applications that are 3rd party, unfortunately they are only programs running with Skillz. I have no other 3rd party product on my iPad. AGAIN, I AM NOT AN EXPERT, SHARING MY EXPERIENCE, IF APPLE DIDNT ALERT YOU, YOUR FINE!
Security of 3rd party apps
  1. Did Apple contact anyone else? I'm ok with being afraid of the Russian Mob as SMW :)0 votes
    1. Yes (please post if yes, even basics)
        0.00%
    2. No K, strange coincidence. Take your damn turn.
        0.00%

Comments

• Apple, as good as they are immediately signed me out and I had to sign back in. I'm not worried but I use mine for fun.
  • And NO, not being spiteful, lmao. Check at Apples main site. Google it.
  • @chaos626, do you have a link? I've looked around can't find anything myself.
  • Let me try to copy the info if I still have it in my system folder. Also, no idea how I switched back to my first name. Is that ok? I don't care but would want Skillz accusing me of anything
  • WOSIGN AND SMARTCOM. WOSIGN SNUCK SMARTCOM DATA, PROGRAMS, ETC. PAST APPLE AND THEY ARE BANNED. No confirmed associations yet that I know of.
  • Search the Apple main page
  • How are these related to skillz?

These sound like certificate authorities?
  • I wasn't sure with the chaos I went through that all centered around Skillz. And since it's the only 3rd party game, or app I play. I just figured you'd know. I apologize if it came off another way. The sequence of events this morning, the revealing of my phone numbers and the warnings I got from Apple baffled me. I'm sorry L