Black screen

I am having a problem after updating to your latest app, after finising a match when i hit the "play again" the screen become black and the app freezes and takes the money while no match has been played. After every match i have to restart the game to avoid this error

Comments

• Hey @motlatsi,

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues there, which Device and OS version are you using?

Regards,
    -larku
  • I am using Samsung Galaxy note 8 Android version 6
  • I discovered another bug, when you click on "see more match rules" the game crashes right away
  • It's happening a lot. I have photos of it happening for a good minute, black screen, loss of Rd 4 9-0....after averaging 28 over first 3 rounds
    .youll get your entry fee, but wait until it happens when your up 1-0 and ready to win best of 3's or ready to win a tourney. It's not the gameplay itself. It's Skillz. Check under general discussion.
  • I have a method that works, a lot of the time. Immediately, and I mean immediately, after you see the final results and the money, etx. Try hitting the next button before a single dollar drops, you can always go back for the details, but the important thing is to get your money. Skillz has it so their system processes the money SO fast that they make sure they get theirs before their "bugs" take more, like your winning match. When up 1-0 1-1, etx. Hit the next button immediately as well. If you take a moment to stare at your results, you'll find this happening more often. Also, I was taking screen shots. Don't bother. I sent them 3 pics of a stuck wait screen for a round 4 start, sent them to them. They just act stupid, say it's against policy, (yes, it is against policy if their collection/ payout system has already paid the winner). No matter how much your right and can prove it, forget it.
    SKILLZ knows they have the best game out, beautifully made by Larku. Eventually Skillz will fall, I'm looking into ethics issues and we'll leave it at that. One day, Larku's FULLY functional game and no doubt #1 pool game will be on a beautiful, working system where the partner will actually show they care about customers, will take a much smaller RAKE. And online pool life will be enjoyable again. Hard to have fun when even when you prove their system robbed you, without a matter of doubt, you can't get paid. I've switched to all $1.80 3-game contests. I will not lose , or have them trick me out of money with their errors, however, THE ACTUAL GAME, is too good to not play. The only way to stay afloat or win money with their pay structure, is a few dollars at a time.
  • Hey @larku, still venting, actually, warning. I can't wait until a first rate company picks up bowling and pool and Skillz can have their "bubble" tourneys. If I had the money to invest... Others will realize your program is a gold mine. Skillz negative press hurts the developer. Something I didn't think through at first. In fact......
  • This is even getting worse now, it freezes even if restarted the game, i no longer feel safe playing cash games, is there a way i can revert back to previous version?
  • Hey @motlatsi,

Apologies - we do have a patch release coming out soon to address these Android issues.

Regards,
    -lakru
  • Will i get my money back?
  • Hey @motlatsi,

If you've lost any money due to bugs/crashes, please submit a support request to support@skillz.com and they'll sort things out for you.

Regards,
    -larku