Can't redeem to tickets, scam? Was going to deposit tomorrow however.....scam...bugs.. Etc.

edited December 2016 in Support
I played to get a $2 ticket for 35 ticketz continuously crashes when I attempt to do so. So why would I trust my money with these guysals?

Comments

• Sorry for typos, that's their system as well
  • Hi @chaos626,

We're sorry you're having issues. All the cash/ticketz/etc aspects of the system is managed by Skillz. Please submit a support request with Skillz on support@skillz.com and they'll sort things out for you.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Game crashes continuously. Can't redeem "Ticketz" etc. Don't deposit until bugs worked out.
  • Hey @chaos626,

Can you please provide some details on what 'crashes' you're having? We're not aware of any crashing issues, we have many thousands of users and we're not getting reports of crashing so it'd be fantastic if we could get some extra details so we can address your problems.

What device and OS version are you using?

Regards,
    -larku
  • The second I click on redeem ticketz. It brings me to page. Then it won't let me use them. Latest Mac mini and iPad 2
  • Hey @chaos626,

Yeah, that's not normal.

Please submit a support request with Skillz on support@skillz.com and let them know the problem and they'll fix things up for you.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I did not holding breathe
  • That's ok @chaos626,

Skillz support is very good, but do note it's a very busy time of year, you'll need to allow them chance to respond.

Please keep me informed of how you progress as I'm here to ensure things get sorted properly.

Regards,
    -larku
  • From what I e read, it's quick to accept deposits, slow to give bonuses and payouts. I'm waiting until I can trade in my tickets I earned. Then may, maybe I'll make a small deposit
  • Main issue is game has ALOT of bugs.
  • edited December 2016
    Can you please explain the bugs you're experiencing? We have thousands of daily users and no one else is experiencing "a lot of bugs".

Without any specific details we can't offer any guidance

Regards,
    -larku
  • Si told you, everytime I try to access Ticketz" to trade them in, it crashes. I have over 1,400 Ticketz and want to use them!! On iPad 2 will try on android
  • edited January 1
    Hey @chaos626,

Aha, when you said the game has a lot of bugs I assumed you meant you were experiencing other bugs.

For the Ticketz problem, if you contact Skillz support on support@skillz.com they'll help you out with that.

Regards,
    -larku
  • They don't help when u start a game, app crashes, and they keep ure money
  • Zag ain it happened. Thank god its low money games. I'll repost if this is fixed. App asked for email verification long after I've deposited and verified my email yeti haven't gotten the "new" email verification
  • Hey @chaos626,

Re: "They don't help when u start a game, app crashes, and they keep ure money"

If you submit a support request Skillz will fix things up for you.

We're sorry you're still having issues with crashing - submitting a support request with Skillz is the best was to get that fixed.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I've submitted reports. They want another email verification. I'm not getting that email at ke***m******@gmail. Suddenly.
  • Where's eight ball and 9ball?
  • Hey @chaos626,

Regarding the support email issue, please continue to sort things out with them. Skillz support is very good, but without email verification there it not much they can do.

8/9 ball will be back soon!

Regards,
    -larku