Aborted game

Aborted game id 93751215

Comments

• Aborted game id 93751215
  • Hey @al1baba,

We're very sorry - our latest release has an issue which is causing games to be aborted. Skillz are working on this now and will have a fix very soon.

Please record the game id's for any spurious aborted games and submit them to Skillz support and they sort things out for you. Please see http://realmoneypool.com/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/44/submitting-a-support-request-to-skillz for details on submitting a support request.

This is our number 1 priority, and we'll have a fix out asap.

Regards,
    -larku

• Yeah the same thing keeps happening to me today, all since I installed the latest update this morning. To be fair skillz have refunded me everytime.
  • Hey @shanekm07,

We're sorry about the aborts. Skillz are aware of the issue and are working hard to fix it. We'll push a new update out asap.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Hi Larku,

Are you saying it will keep happening until the next update? Not worth playing until then if it's going to keep happening.
  • Hey @shanekm07,

No not at all - I believe the issues is actually already addressed. I'm waiting for more data to confirm the issue is solved, but at this point it looks like it is.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Hi Larku, just played another game with the same result. It just said that I had aborted the game. Gonna leave it a few days now to see if it gets fixed as it's just a waste of time at the min. Thanks
  • Is the fault on all games?
  • Just tried another game with the same outcome, aborted when I was 1-0 up. Reported it to skillz and they denied all knowledge of a problem and said I need to make sure I have a good wifi connection! What a joke, even after Larku has openly said on this thread there is a problem. Why can they not just be honest and tell us not to play until the problem is fixed?
  • Hey @shanekm07,

I imagine that not every Skillz support representative is aware of issues related to our game specifically. I'd not be too concerned about them not being aware, they support a lot of games.

We deal directly with the Skillz technical department who are aware of the issue and are doing all they can to get things fixed.

Skillz will fix things up for any spuriously aborted games cause from this issues, so please keep reporting them as needed!

Regards,
    -lakru
  • No more 8-ball or 9-ball money games?
  • Hey @mikedubu,

The recent update of Real Money Pool has introduced a bug into 8-ball and 9-ball which causes some games to prematurely abort. Game integrity and player safety is our first priority so for this reason we have decided to temporarily suspend 8-ball and 9-ball games.

We will reinstate those games very shortly and in the meantime you can continue to enjoy Straight Pool and Speed Pool as before.

If you think you have lost any games because of this bug please send the game id number to support@skillz.com and they'll fix things up for you.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Can I get a refund on my aborted games
    103052111& 103052055
  • Hey @S1kreyes,

Apologies for any issues you've experienced.

Please submit a support request to Skillz at support@skillz.com and they'll fix things up for you.

Regards,
    -larku