Higher Stakes for speed pool

Hi,

First, this topic may have been covered on another thread but I don't have the time to hunt through 7+ pages to find it. If that is the case, I apologize.

I play speed pool exclusively because it is the quickest game to play in a few spare minutes and I enjoy it much more than straight pool.

Wondering why you don't offer speed pool at higher stakes than just $1 ($0.60 entry fee) games.

I am a pretty decent player and can reliably win 7 or 8 games out of ten. However at such low stakes it is impossible for me to make any kind of decently high rank on leader board or to reap any significant winnings unless I dedicate myself to playing 100+ games daily. I would regularly play $5 and $10 and probably $20 stake games in speed pool if you offered it. I am sure many other players would enjoy this as well. It would allow us speed poolers a chance to make some real $$$$!! Please make this happen at your earliest possible convenience.

Sincerely,

MFKN.

PS I play under a different user account but couldn't get the log in to work on this forum so I created this account. My actual player handle is MFKN.
Anyone interested in higher stakes speed pool
  1. Would you play $5, $10, or $20 games of speed pool? 3 votes
    1. Yes, absolutely.
      100.00%
    2. Not interested
        0.00%