Reporting error

edited September 2016 in Skillz
So im playing straight pool classic. BEFORE the tournament is over, I run 61 balls ... Because I'm so awesome. Then it gives me a reporting error. 61 balls would put me in 3rd for 9.50 and the .75 entry fee. Both of which I get screwed out of. Can you do something about this because I do not feel comfortable putting my very real money in your system if All it was going to do is take it and rip me off...a little help pls besides "DEPOSIT MORE." I enjoy the platform but if I dont get paid for winning, its simple theft. Wtf skillz Michael

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Hi @redeyedjedi1969,

I'm very sorry to hear this (btw, 61 is an awesome score!).

What error did you get? Can you explain what happened? Any screen shots?

I 100% agree, it's never acceptable for such things to occur.

It's important for us to understand what error happened and why so we can ensure this doesn't happen again. This is certainly not a usual occurrence and we've not has such issues reported before, so it would be great if you can provide what ever details you can to help up fix any possible issue.

Regarding your losses etc, can you please submit a support request to Skillz. Please see this FAQ with details on how to best to that: http://realmoneypool.com/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/44/submitting-a-support-request-to-skillz#latest

Regards,
    -larku