Cash is disabled in this location?

It says i have 3.00 cash so i try to play the straight pool high run cash game and it says cash is disabled at this location. Why is that?

Comments

• Hi @bichunmou,

Unfortunately cash play is not available in all states. Please see this FAQ: http://corp.skillz.com/faq/

Regards,
    -larku
  • I live in san francisco, Ca. It says they have a headquarters here in my city so i dont see why i wont be eligible to play for cash
  • edited July 2016
    Did you give the app permissions to access your location information?

It needs permissions to verify your location. When you first ran the game it will have asked for the permission. If you check the apps entry in your device settings, it needs to have "While Using" for the "Location" permission.

Regards,
    -larku
  • How do I get a game

• Yea me too same thing
  • Hi @wolfman1980,

Are you in a state where cash play should be available? The list of available states can be found here: lease see this FAQ: http://corp.skillz.com/faq/

Let us know if you still have issues and we'll get things sorted for you.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I live in Brazil, i try to play with real cash and it say that is disabled to my location, can you fix that?
  • Hi @ivoflores,

Apologies for the late reply!

Skillz handles the locations in which cash games are available - best to shoot an email to Skillz support on support@skillz.com.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Hi, same problem.
  • Hi @vincent,

What location are you in? (out of interest)

Skillz handles the locations in which cash games are available - best to shoot an email to Skillz support on support@skillz.com.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Hi. I deposited 10 in cash then after it says cash is disabled in this location. I feel like you should of checked my location before taking my money. Im from the UK by the way. It's a great game but no cash play for me.
  • Hey @lynsworth,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble there. I was under the impression that cash play is enabled in the UK. I will check with Skillz and get back to you.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Hello,

i have same problem, location is Bulgaria...please advice what to do
  • Hey @mandix,

The best thing to do is shoot a support email to support@skillz.com and they'll help you out.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I live in WI and it was letting me play the cash games but now I attempt to do so and it gives me an error saying that my location is stale. My location is showing as While Using as it should be. Please advise.
  • Hi, @Rubz246

I'm not sure why this would happen. Do you allow the game to access location services?

Shoot an email to support@skillz.com and they should be able to help you out.

Regards,
    -larku