A new kind of tournament

bbl
edited June 2016 in Requests & Suggestions
Before I begin I would like everyone to know a little about me.
I am bbl, I had my own pool room and worked in a pool room for 10 years, I know a somewhat of running tournaments.I understand the finicale aspect of running a pool room and the customer aspect of playing. Real Money Pool is similar to virtual Pool room except it has two agenda's skillz agenda is to make money, real money pool is to get more players which in turn makes more money.

The last year I had some problems with family my father had become terminal with prostrate cancer, which resulted in me liquidating all my assets and closing my pool room. Before I closed my pool I had the greatest ideal.

1. Hybrid league (actual real life pool/ real money pool)
2. Create a tournament that will pay out between $60,000 to $100,000
You might ask that can't be possible can it? In real life it would have to be a 3 day event with 50 pool tables at $10 entry. In reality would work. Although in the virtual world it can.
Here is how
1. Charge $15 skillz takes $5 and $10 goes in the pot. Every time someone plays prize money grows.
2. The daily tournament started at $250 and is down to $150 which resulted from not enough players. Skillz put a cap on prize money, although it gauranted money. I saw cut the daily tournament in half and have a weekly tournament.
In result, the daily tournament would become $75 and the weekly tournament would be $75x7=$525 Skillz takes .99 a person. This option could also be done through 1 month too $75x30=$2250

Monthly vs weekly
  1. Monthly0 votes
    1. Yes
        0.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
  2. Weekly0 votes
    1. Yes
        0.00%
    2. No
        0.00%