New update.. Still more crashes

I got update on my ipad (ios 9.3.2) but there are too many crashes, when i try to enter pro league or making cash out, and so on.. I tried re install app but no result. How about you guys?! Have you tried this new update?!

Comments

• 4 crash in a row when i try to start game (( please fix it
  • Hey @unarebi,

We're aware of some crashing issues and we're trying to get things fixes asap.

Please try to uninstall and reinstall, this should let you play again for a while.

We're working hard to get this fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Regards,
    -larku
  • hey @larku, is there any progress about update?! its very annoying to reinstall app every 20 minutes
  • Hey @unarebi,

I understand your frustration and we hope to have a fix live very soon

Thanks for persevering with our game while it's giving you such hassles.

Regards,
    -larku
  • hello @larku, i noticed that app crash mostly happens to an old devices like (iphone 4 or ipad 2) my friend has iphone 5s and he has no issue about this new update, can you help me with my ipad 2?! is it possible to downgrade apps version to return on 1.6.0 version, do you have some apk of this version?!
  • Hey @unarebi,

I totally understand your frustration and appreciate you're patience while we get this fixed. We have identified the issue and will have an iOS update out very soon.

You are correct that this issue is mostly affecting older devices. We have identified the issue and have a fix on the way.

The good news (and a comforting fact) is that this issue is isolated to the lobby - as such this should have no influence of a crash during a game.

We're also in the process of updating our Android version too - so expect some exciting updates here in the near future!

Regards,
    -larku
  • hey @larku, i will be very glad if you fix this problem very soon and android version would be splendid, my friends have android devices and they can't play daily tournaments, its too pity.
    thanks for reply and waiting for updates for iOS and android versions too.
  • Hey @unarebi,

Absolutely - all hands are on this issue, there is nothing more important to us!

Regards,
    -larku
  • i am having a crashing issue days after updating to iOS 9.3.2. I have reinstalled the app & restarted my phone (iphone 6s+) and STILL when i try to take my turn in eight or nine ball it loads immediately refreshes the exact same screen and then loads forever. On wifi or data. However, it has no problem booting up a new game and taking money out of my account. I AM LOSING REAL MONEY on waiting for this bug to be fixed...@larku
  • Hi @jdxclockwise,

Sorry you're having issues - we're looking into the problem now.

Please submit a support request to skillz if you have lost any games due to this and they will fix things up for you.

Please see this FAQ for some details: http://realmoneypool.com/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/44/submitting-a-support-request-to-skillz#latest

Regards,
    -larku
  • hey @larku, i understand that its not easy to fix these bugs but if you have any information about updating app, or should we wait 3 more month until new version of app?! it is just killing me to reinstall app 10 times in a day. just give me some hope ))
  • Hey @unarebi,

I'm really sorry this is taking so long to get fixed. The issue needs to be fixed by Skillz and due to the cash play there is always a lot of due diligence and a testing required. Unfortunately this is out of our hands and we must wait (painfully) also.

Things are progressing and we could have an update out any day now.

Thank you for your patients and persistence - it must by an absolute [insert expletive] pain.

Sorry I can't give a concrete date.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Hey @unarebi,

Are things better for you now?

We've made some changes that should fix your crashing issues. Has it stopped crashing for you?

Regards,
    -larku
  • hey @larku, yes yesterday i have noticed that lobby has become faster and no more crashes at all. thank you guys, you have done great job, i will give you an information if some problems appear. thanks
  • Hey @unarebi,

That's awesome Happy Shooting!

Regards,
    -larku