Loss of money unfairly!!

I started a game before the app automatically closes for no reason, resulting in me defaulty aborting the game and losing $6. This has happened twice today. Could I have my gameplays reviewed and a refund of $12 please? My account name on the app is Cleggaj

Comments

• Hi @cleggaj,

I'm really sorry you've had an issue there. Please submit a support request to Skillz and they will sort things out for you.

Here's some info on submitting a support request to Skillz: http://realmoneypool.com/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/44/submitting-a-support-request-to-skillz#latest

Regards,
    -larku
  • support is useless. not happy to see same person having problem. notice they will NOT give out a support phone number! ibe lost money several times when the game quit on me. they say submit game info. How can we do that when game crash and it's almost impossible to figure out which game it was. Why can't they go through our games and see which games crash on us and refund our entry fee? and contact number!!!
  • Hey @chaos626,

We're sorry but Skillz do not have telephone support.

Have you solved the problem with your email verification and Skillz? They can't help you if they can't verify who you are. If you have then what makes you think their support is useless? I'll see what I can do to help.

You can also contact Skillz support using these steps here: http://realmoneypool.com/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/44/submitting-a-support-request-to-skillz#latest

Regards,
    larku
  • I lost a pretty much guaranteed $100 win with a glitch in the game causing a double tap on my first shot after break. Screen woozyish, very slightly, lost 15-1. Some people complete games that aren't speed ones in under a few minutes. This game would be very easy for someone with the knowledge to diagnose where the white ball is, note locations on table, figure out the best approach and run as many balls as the person wanted. There's a few greedy ones now. Just watched one guy complete 2 games at the same time, not replay, stat jump unequal to game finish, always has a 9 game streak and loses the tenth. Be wary. Otherwise, it is an awesome sight. Better observation, phone support, don't hold breathe. Etc. be well . ( Support )has been excellent as of late but the hundred dollar slow down/skip cost me. I don't lose games 15-1 for $100
  • I've noticed screen waver since tournaments started, which are great except for anoles holding them up, lol. Anyone I notice "scripting" I am reporting. Be aware it is going on.
  • Hey @chaos626,

Can you please elaborate on these issue?

What do you mean by "glitch in the game causing a double tap on my first shot after break"? We've never seen or heard of any such bugs.

Re: "Some people complete games that aren't speed ones in under a few minutes." - we have many players who play a LOT of games, they are proficient and fast at playing.

Re: "This game would be very easy for someone with the knowledge to diagnose where the white ball is, note locations on table, figure out the best approach and run as many balls as the person wanted"

Are you suggesting that players are using scripting/bots to compete? Skillz take this type of thing very seriously and have security measures to ensure it doesn't happen. We've certainly not detected any such cheating with our game.

If this is happening, please report the game ID's to Skillz and hey will investigate.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I went to swipe the line to shoot and no stroke, just game over. I wanted to see video of the game part to see if I moved the ball, i.e. Power line to begin stroke
  • Placed my finger on line to start the stroke to proper percentage of strength. Also, I corrected the misinformation on a thread stating you get a dollar of the dollar 20. No you get your original 60 cents back, already paid, and u have it returned and "win" 40 cents.
  • Hey @chaos626,

"I went to swipe the line to shoot and no stroke, just game over.":

This sounds like you ended up taking a shot with very low power (?) - not sure what would cause that to happen.

If the power is 1 or more (ie, not 0) then the shot will be included, if it's still reading 0 when the finger is removed then the shot is not played.

Regards,
    -larku