Can't use my unlocked cues

I've been awarded a couple different cues, run the table and made the 9 on the break, but I can not use them or figure out how to change them. Can you help. I'm using an iPhone.

Comments

• Hey FastSteve,

I'm really sorry you're having this issue.

Please let me know your player name and the cues you're missing and I'll unlock them from my end for you.

Again, we're really sorry you're having this issue.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I have won A few different cues, but have not been able to access them. I have ran the table with a break, I have won the best of 3 - 8 ball games, And one other Q that I don't remember, I think it was for running 23 consecutive balls in practice mode? How do I access my free cues ?
  • Hi @Memesman,

Please give me your Skillz player name and I'll check which cues are unlocked for you.

How are you trying to access the cues?

The cues are accessed by pressing the cues button while playing a game - is this where you're having trouble?

Regards,
    -larku
  • is there any different in which cue are you using, or just visual effects ?
  • Hi @unarebi,

Just visual effects :)

Regards,
    -larku
  • Larku,
    I'm logged in through Facebook I think.
    My user name is BeenSmashedThat
    Can you award my unlocked ques as well please
  • edited July 2016
    Hi @codec413,

You do already have 5 different cues unlocked.

You select cues by clicking on the cue button while playing a game - have you tried that?

Regards,
    -larku
  • Yes Larku that is correct. Under my queue options of owned, world, special, etc. the ones I have earned and or purchased, are not showing up.
  • Hi @Memesman,

Please give me your Skillz player name and I'll check which cues are unlocked for you.

Regards,
    -lakru
  • i keep having problems too besides not getting the cues :/ i even thought of deleting the app and reinstalling it

• Hi @femijo,

Regards,
    -lakru
  • Hey I'm haveing the same problem please help
  • The joku
  • Can’t unlock any cues I’m logged in with Facebook an Twitter but still showing that they are not an it won’t let me unlock any cues?
  • I was prompted to share my achievement for running the table and then my cue wasn't unlocked
  • Hey @chloh0_,

Have you checked the cue selector in-game? It should be unlocked.

Regards,
    -larku