Deposits

Every time I attempt to make a deposit the app automatically closes

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Hi @yeahAll9,

We're really sorry about this.

This issue is fixed and the update should be available on iTunes/App store within 24 hours.

The fix is in version 1.4.4 which may be available in some areas already.

Edit - it's available in all regions now.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I would like you to take 50.00 dollars out of my acct. nothing seems to be worth all of the trouble,time,and hassle trying to get your money back from the bank or credit card company. If you ever do get it you can just apply it to my Real Money Pool acct.so we can be done with bothering you everyday. Thank you poolshootermn. If you need any help I'll be happy to help.
  • Hey @poolshootermn,

Are you having some trouble with something? We're the game developers here but we don't manage or have access to the Skillz systems (user accounts, money, etc).

Can you let me know what troubles you're having and I can see if I can help get things fixed with Skillz (I have some direct contacts).

Regards,
    -larku
  • Thank you Larku but I have to wait for Skillz to clear one of my dumb mistakes. But thank you very much. I don't want to bother headquarters, They are waiting to hear from c.c company any time so I can start shooting pool at Skillz Real money,
  • I added some more to Skillz real money pool from pay pal a while back and it never showed up or it disappeared real quick $15.00 and 15.00 in bonus bucks. Would someone look please
  • Hey @poolshootermn,

Please submit a support request to Skillz on support@skillz.com and they'll help you out.

Regards,
    -larku