Trouble logging into your account?

edited January 2015 in FAQ
From the Skillz menu (the three dash menu in the top right) Please try:

1) Open menu
2) Click 'Account'
3) Click 'Switch Accounts'
4) Enter your user details - if your username does not work, try your email address

If that doesn't help please try:

1) Uninstall the game completely.
2) Reinstall from iTunes/App store.
3) When the game opens and you get to the first Skillz screen, click the 'SIGN IN' button
4) Enter your user details - if your username does not work, try your email address
5) If it doesn't allow you to log in, go through the "Forgot Username/Password" procedure and then try logging in again

Comments

• I was logged in through my Facebook and unlocked some cues. After today's update I had to restart. I tried logging in with my Facebook again but I still had to start over with pic and username. So when I put in my user name that I used before it said name already taken. Lost all my stuff. Then I tried to log in through Facebook again and nothing. Start all over with a different name!? BS update.
  • Hi Rocket620,

I'm sorry you're having this issue. Unfortunately your login is not related to your Facebook account.

To keep your account information between installs, you need to create a Skillz account. You are typically prompted to do so.

I can possibly unlock your cues from our end.

Let me know if that would help and I'll forward you the instructions.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I tried to log in and it said my thing is suspended
  • Wtf u took all my money I will call a lawyer if u don't give back my money
  • Hey @bugsy13,

Please contact support@skillz.com for account issues.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I made an account, but I don't want it anymore. How do I delete it?
  • Hi @JohnnyGrant689,

Are you referring to an account here on this forum or a Skillz account created in our game?

Regards,
    -larku
  • Hi @Larku I think it was on this website, not in the game.
  • Hi @JohnnyGrant689,

Unless there is a pressing need to delete your account (I will do if you want) it's best to just leave it as is.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I want it deleted please, if possible?
    thank you :)
  • Sure, deleting now.