Aborted games

2»

Comments

• Hi @shanekm1,

We're sorry this has happened again - we have a fix coming that should be available to users very soon.

I'll chase this up with Skillz for you - can you private message me your Skillz user name?

Regards,
    Larku
  • Hi Larku, I've still not heard anything from skills which I think is quite poor!! Have you had any luck in contacting them? I have also noticed on the forum other people having a problem with this! Thanks
  • Hi all, it's just happened again, this is now the 4th time and I have reported it to skillz each time and not heard back once I have also mentioned it on here Everytime and left the game id to both skillz and on here but heard nothing back! This game id is 14373588. I am now going to withdraw all my funds from this game and am not going to play again unless all 4 game fees are refunded which I doubt as skills can't even be bothered to reply! Don't see why I should lose anymore cash from a game error!
  • edited February 2015
    Hi shanekm1,

I agree and I can assure you that you will be refunded. I'll chase this up with Skillz again. This really should be a quick and simple process. We're very sorry that it has not been.

I have just emailed the Skillz support staff directly and will let you know when they respond.

I will not leave this issue until it has been rectified.

Regards,
    Larku
  • Another game which has come up aborted! id 14710668 still not had any reply from skillz!
  • IF THE DISPLAY TURNES INTO BLACK WHEN THE GAME IS LOADING - EASY PUSH THE HOME BUTTON TWICE.....AND RETURN THEN TO SKILLZ.

EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY
  • Hey @aboutriot,

What version of Real Money Pool are you seeing this issue with? We have not had any bug reports for the current version (1.3.10).

If it is version 1.3.10 could you let me know what device and iOS version you're using?

Regards,
    Larku