Will not link to Social media

I've tried every option I can think of... I hit the FB icon button that the blinking arrow points to and it prompts me to post something about the game. including posting crap I wouldn't normally post... Just trying to do what the games advises me to do... Anyone know what I'm referring to, or having the same issues??
Thanks...

Comments

• Hey @RustySr,

For the social sharing (facebook) you'll need to have your facebook configured in your iOS settings on your device. We use Apple's built in social account logins.

Once you have you account configured in your devices settings, sharing should work as expected.

When you attempt to share something your device will ask for permissions or to set up your social network settings - you'll need to let it do this or we can't post to your timeline.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Well that's the thing, it's posting to my time line no problem. I'm just not getting the cues because the game itself says I'm not linked.
  • Hey @RustySr,

Apologies, that arrow pointing at the social network buttons will always show unless you've linked all social networks listed there (not something we expect users will do). The idea is that players may want to link more than one social network - so that arrow is trying to show "this is where you link social networks".

If you're sharing on FB etc, then the cues will be unlocked - just check the cue selector when in game there will be a lot of unlocked cues by default and the ones you've unlocked.

Hope that helps, and sorry for the confusion that arrow (and text) causes.

Regards,
    -larku