Can't play money games

Every time I try to play a money game it restarts and won't let me play. I can play the practice games just fine but I can't login or play the money games. I'm on a galaxy s5

Comments

• I want to play with money and earn
  • Play with money
  • Wanna to play with money
  • Hey @singh135,

Are you having problems?
  • I can only play practice games. I’m top 4 for cash earnings and I can’t play smh
  • Hey @ucewella415,

Please submit a support request with Skillz on support@skillz.com and they'll sort things out.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Sam thing is happening again. I can’t play money games. Now I’m top 3 in the money and I can’t play smh
  • This is bs man. Rankings end in 2 hrs and now I’m in 3rd place. I should be compensated for the difference in prize money from 2nd to 3rd place and I might even fall lower in ranking within 2 hrs smh
  • Hey @ucewella415,

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles there.

All tournaments and cash side of the game is handled by Skillz. You best off so lodge a support request with them on support@skillz.com.

What is the actual issue? What is stopping you from playing cash games? Do you get an error message or similar?

Regards,
    -larku
  • I get kicked out of money games also and it's still taking the money and I haven't been able to play one game
  • Hey @levi,

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles there.

All tournaments and cash side of the game is handled by Skillz. Please lodge a support request with them on support@skillz.com and provide Game ID's and they'll fix things up for you.

Regards,
    -larku