Can't use new cues

I have earned two of the new cues, the magic stick and the flame, and posted the memo to my Facebook page , but the cues are still locked and I am unable to claim them ... Please help me correct thus issue.

Comments

• Hey @DawnJ,

We're really sorry that the cues did not unlock - I've sent you a private message about the cues.

Can you also let me know your device type and iOS version? It will help us fix this problem . This seems to happen for a very small number of users and we're still unable to pin point why it is happening. It always works on all of our test devices.

Regards,
    Larku
  • good day!

how can i use my new cue i earned 2 or more cue but i cant use it,its still lock even i did all the posting in my facebook.
  • Hi @lalatotZ,

I'm sorry your having troubles with unlocking cues.

For the facebook cue you need to follow our dialog (press the like button in the top left of our main screen) and liking from there should unlock the facebook cue for you.

The other cues are unlocked when you share certain achievements.

If you've done this and it's not working let me know and we'll get you cues unlocked from our end.

Regards,
    -larku
  • I cannot use any of my new cues or sticks I unlocked, can I have help?
  • Hi @PresidentBax,

I'm sorry your having troubles with unlocking cues.

For the facebook cue you need to follow our dialog (press the like button in the top left of our main screen) and liking from there should unlock the facebook cue for you.

The other cues are unlocked when you share certain achievements.

If you've done this and it's not working let me know and we'll get you cues unlocked from our end.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Greetings. I'm having the same troubles everyone else is having. I've sunk the 9 ball a couple times on the break. It will not unlock the Gold cue. Any reason?? Thanx. Randy Lewis.
    rplewis127@comcast.net
  • edited February 2016
    Hey @fillinguy,

To unlock the cue you need to complete the share to one of the available social networks (facebook/twitter/etc) and then the cue will unlock.

Let us know if that's still not working.

Regards,
    -larku
  • Larku. Thanx for the reply. I shared on FB both times. It still hasn't unlocked the Golden Cue.
    Randy. rplewis127@comcast.net
  • Hey Larku thank you for replying, but I have liked on Facebook and shared on Twitter and the cue for running the table, Facebook, and winning still hasn't come, thanks for the help
  • edited February 2016
    Hi @PresidentBax and @fillinguy,

I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please let me know your Skillz name (the username you use in the game) and I'll unlock your missing cues from this end. PM me if you want to keep them private.

Please list the cues that should have unlocked.

Regards,
    -larku

• Just a heads up. After the third time, it finally worked. Thanx for your replies though.... This is by far the BEST billiards game I've played. I just wish it was a little quicker between games. Thanx again!! Randy Lewis, Clio, Michigan!
  • Hey @fillinguy,

I'm glad it started working for you - please so let us know if you have any other issues, we're always here to help.

Thanks for the compliment, we hope to address the waiting time between games soon!

Regards,
    -lakru
  • PresidentBax thank you Larku, I have the golden cue now too, do you need me to tell you which ones I've won? Or will you already know?
  • Hi @PresidentBax,

Yes please let me know which ones you're missing.

Regards,
    -larku
  • @Larku I am missing the golden one, the run the table one, the win a cash game and a regular game, the Facebook like one, and that may be it
  • Hi @PresidentBax,

Next time you restart the app (kill/quit app and restart) you should find your cues unlocked.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    -larku
  • @larku I hate to keep annoying you, and again thank you for continually dealing with me, but I opened and closed it a few times now, and I've posted twice on my wall and it's still saying login to unlock the cues, idk what else to do, thanks though
  • Hey @PresidentBax,

The "login to unlock custom cues" I think is misleading you - this it just saying that you can log in with any of those social networks to then be able to unlock cues.

The cues you have unlocked are (should be) already unlocked and available for selection using the cue selection dialog (the cues button when playing a game).

You're not annoying me at all. This is because our wording is not clear - we'll need to look at making that a bit less ambiguous!

Let me know if they are still not unlocked in the cue selection screen/dialog.

Regards,
    -larku

• You're awesome, thank you Larku
  • Hello,

I am having trouble accessing new cue's. any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    -Rob
  • Hey @Wal_do

Apollogies for cut-pasting a reply - but does this help:

The "login to unlock custom cues" I think is misleading you - this it just saying that you can log in with any of those social networks to then be able to unlock cues.

The cues you have unlocked are (should be) already unlocked and available for selection using the cue selection dialog (the cues button when playing a game).

You're not annoying me at all. This is because our wording is not clear - we'll need to look at making that a bit less ambiguous!

Let me know if they are still not unlocked in the cue selection screen/dialog.

Regards,
    -larku